- November 21, 2014
CiviCore has been working hard in the last few months to implement several new, exciting updates to MentorCore! New features include:
- Survey building tool: the new survey building tool allows you to create your own surveys with specific questions tailored to your agency. The surveys you create can be connected to a specific program. You can also create a schedule or frequency for each survey. Surveys can now be distributed and completed via email to mentees and mentors.
- Resources: the new resources tab holds support documentation from CiviCore regarding system functionality and also allows for agency specific documentation to be uploaded.
- Custom Fields: this new function allows you to add questions needed by your program/agency beyond those that come standard with MentorCore. You can add these questions to the basic information tab of Mentees, Mentors, and Activities.
- Reminders: the new reminders tab in both mentee and mentor records allows users to set reminders about a specific mentee/mentor for another user or for themselves. These reminders then show up on a user’s dashboard for them to view and complete.
- Custom fields on mentee and mentor applications: CiviCore is in the process of developing customizable questions that you can add to your mentor and mentee applications per program, beyond those that come standard with MentorCore applications.