1580 Lincoln Street, Denver, CO
CiviCore is a growing Software as a Service (“SaaS”) company serving nonprofit organizations and public-sector agencies throughout the US and the world. We are organized as a Public Benefit Corporation with a strong social mission to build capacity in the social sector through the development and implementation of great software.
Our software as a service platform supports projects and products that enable online philanthropy, client/case management and scholarship application management. Our accomplishments include processing over $150 million a year in philanthropic dollars and providing software to thousands of great nonprofit organizations located all over the world.
We are looking for a passionate, tech savvy IT Project Manager to help us further build on our success.
CiviCore project managers are the primary link between our nonprofit clients during the process of setting up and configuring our applications to our client’s needs. Project managers are critical to maintaining strong relationships with our clients and delivering exceptional value.
Responsibilities and expectations of a project manager include:
- Successfully manage the relationship with our clients and stakeholders including maintaining a high level of client satisfaction
- Conceive, build and configure data structures on the CiviCore platform which meet or exceed client expectations
- Understands and implements business requirements for both standard and custom fields and objects.
- Develops and maintains custom reports and dashboards.
- Completes bulk imports of data
- Maintaining polite and professional client-facing and internal communication skills
- Coordinating internal resources toward the successful execution of projects
- Managing hours according to each project’s budgeted time
- Delivering work on schedule, on or under budget and within scope
- Managing changes to the project scope; project schedule and project costs according to CiviCore project management processes
- Following CiviCore project manager processes including completion of all checklists
- Attaining and maintaining the technical skills necessary to configure high quality applications
- Maintaining an average billable hourly rate in excess of 60% of total hours worked
- Creating and maintaining project documentation
- Contributing to process improvements
- Continuing to engage in professional development activities (may include PMP or equivalent certifications)
- Experience with SQL and/or Database design and management
- Ability to work with clients at a conceptual and technical level
- Strong presentation and client management skills
- Experience working with CiviCore systems (not required, but a big plus!)
- Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science & Mathematics majors have proven very successful in this role)
- Software and/or technology project management experience
- Experience managing multiple projects.
- Knowledge of Software as a Service processes
- A passion for the nonprofit sector and a desire to make a difference!
- Knowledge of the nonprofit sector and our specific client niches (highly desirable)
- A team player for whom a victory for any one of us, and our clients, is a victory for all of us.