1580 Lincoln Street, Denver, CO
CiviCore is seeking a customer service professional to join our growing team as a Customer Success Associate in our Denver, Colorado office. The Customer Success Associate is responsible for responding to requests in a timely manner with a high-level of customer service. Effective Customer Success Associates are able to answer and respond to diverse requests through various modes of communication including phone, email, and chat. They have strong communication skills, are passionate about providing excellent service to customers, are motivated to see our users succeed in use of our services, and are motivated to resolve their issues. Competitive salary and benefits included.
Responsibilities will include:
- Direct support for nonprofits and donors on large scale-donation platforms. This includes phone, chat and email support using a help desk for database support.
- Assisting CiviCore Giving Product Managers in soft side documentation & improvement.
- Assisting CiviCore General Support in providing contracted & paid support, training, and documentation on various databases.
- Assisting/Managing communication through newsletters, blogging and additional outreach.
- Performing office manager duties; scheduling/organizing meetings, ordering supplies, etc.
- Proven track record supporting customers with demonstrated ability to understand technical concepts, problem analysis and deliver positive results for customers
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with Support Ticket and Knowledgebase Systems
- Experience with ad-hoc reporting
- Experience with Nonprofit organizations
- Zendesk experience and/or administrative experience
- Experience with Google Suite such as Google Docs, Google Calendar, and Gmail.
Please email to submit resume, cover letter, and salary requirements.
Job Type: Full-time, competitive salary and benefits.