Colorado Gives Day 2013 Giving Report
- February 27, 2014
CiviCore was excited by the results released by the Community First Foundation in their Colorado Gives Day 2013 Giving Report. The report does a great job of quantifying the positive impact Colorado Gives Day and the ColoradoGives.org platform makes statewide. Findings were collected through ColoradoGives.org as well as a survey sent out to the non-profits who participated.
The report highlighted some key statistics from Colorado Gives Day including:
- Coloradans helped break another giving record: $20.5 million was donated in one day by 38,760 donors.
- Small nonprofits (those with annual revenues under $5 million) comprised 88%of the nonprofits participating in Colorado Gives Day.
- Nonprofits from 42 of Colorado’s 64 counties received donations.
- 92% of nonprofits reported at least one new donor.
And, as the technology partner for Colorado Gives Day, here are some of our favorites:
- ColoradoGives.org website activity
- 570,218 page views
- 6.81 pages viewed per visit
- Average time spent on the website was 8 minutes and 10 seconds
- Total website visits were 83,714
- 59 % of visits were new
Congratulations again to Community First Foundation for creating such a successful giving initiative in Colorado. CiviCore is looking forward to Colorado Gives Day 2014!
Check out the full report here.