CiviCore 2010 Year in Review
- January 31, 2011
CiviCore is proud to work exclusively with non-profits, public agencies, and foundations. In 2010 CiviCore began providing databases for over 60 new organizations. We now serve over 350 customers across North America (including Canada, Mexico and Guatemala) who all have one thing in common…they are in the business of helping others. Knowing that there are hundreds of thousands of people (and in some cases cats and dogs!) benefiting from the services CiviCore’s customers provide is the reason we do what we do every day. Here are just a few of the ways that our customers are making a difference in the communities they serve:
- Young people who need support and direction are being matched with a caring adult mentor.
- Volunteers are signing up to work on projects that improve parks, trails, and our natural environment.
- Crime victims are getting the help they need to recover and move forward.
- Cats, dogs and other animals are benefiting from the care they need provided by committed volunteers.
- Adults are receiving job training and other assistance to move towards self-sufficiency.
- Senior citizens, families, and people with disabilities are having their homes repaired by teams of motivated volunteers to ensure that their homes are warm, safe, and dry.
- Families in crisis are receiving emergency assistance in the form of shelter, food, kindness and other household necessities.
- Children are receiving quality early learning opportunities.
- College-bound students are applying for and receiving scholarships.
- And much, much more!
2010 CiviCore Highlights
- Completed the development of a brand new cloud-based technology platform that allows CiviCore to build even more sophisticated database systems for our clients at an affordable price. Contact Dave Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org or Rich Rainaldi at email@example.com to learn more about the new features we are able to offer our clients.
- We added some very talented new members to our team. Our expanded team allows us to meet the needs of our clients in the areas of project management, customer service, and new technology. Please contact Joni Zisman at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about how we can meet your training and customer service needs. Click here to see our team member bios.
- Partnered with several national organizations to create database systems to help them manage information throughout large affiliate networks.
- Created and hosted the technology platform for Colorado Gives Day, the largest one-day fundraising effort in the country in 2010.
- Expanded our work with clients in our core areas of mentoring, volunteer management, case management, evaluation, and victims’ services.
CiviCore Grows to Meet Increased Demand
Over the past year, CiviCore has nearly doubled in size. Brief staff profiles are available at https://civicore.wpengine.com/ourteam. We have also begun to provide on-going webinars for affiliate based organizations, and we are happy to conduct and record refresher trainings for your organization as your staff changes. Please contact email@example.com if you are in need of further training.
Over the past 10 years, our growth has come largely from referrals. We truly appreciate our customers recommending us. Please let us know if you refer a colleague who becomes a CiviCore customer and we will recognize your gesture with a free month of hosting!
We are always available to help you! Please contact any of our staff, send email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 303-477-0900. We are here to empower those making an positive impact on their communities by helping implement unique data systems for the public sector.
Follow us any way you’d like:
The entire CiviCore Team
We look forward to continuing to work with you in 2011!