Software Engineer Opening
- September 28, 2015
CiviCore is growing! We have an immediate full-time, onsite position for a LAMP Stack Software Engineer.
• Working closely with engineering team to continue to develop and design new functionality and features for our application platform.
• Creating and managing documentation for the code base.
• Providing application architecture support to project managers and clients.
• improve, manage and document code base
• Help maintain server infrastructure on AWS
• Work with engineering team to redevelop modules using Angular in order to create better user interface
• Support project managers and work with clients on client development projects
• Strong technical and professional skills
• Experience with Linux operating systems
• At least 2-3 years of experience as a professional software developer
• Demonstrable track record of successful projects
• Understanding of SVN/GIT version control
• Understanding of OOP concepts
• Interest in doing work that matters
• Strong UX/UI experience
• Experience with Amazon web services and managing remote servers
• Understanding software testing tools and techniques
• Experience with web services (SOAP/JSON)
• 3+ years PHP in LAMP environment
• College degree in computer science
• Getting to help nonprofits do great work!
• Competitive Salary
• Benefits Package including Healthcare, 401k plan, EcoPass
If interested, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org including a description of your experience, your resume and information on expected salary range.[/cs_text][/cs_column][/cs_row][/cs_section]