CiviCore and Neon One
- December 20, 2018
Almost 20 years ago, CiviCore was founded with the vision of empowering nonprofit organizations to better achieve their missions. As an organization, we have continually challenged ourselves to find ways to make a bigger impact and create more value for our clients. We are proud to have helped raise more than $500 million dollars for nonprofits and to serve over 27,000 nonprofits throughout the world. By joining the Neon One group of companies we will be able to do more faster. We see this as the next step in the evolution of CiviCore as a company, and as a powerful new way to continue working toward our vision with Neon One who shares our passion and values.
CiviCore Mission: To create value in the nonprofit and public sectors by innovating and deploying best-in-class technology solutions that empower our clients to drive social impact.
Our team has always been inspired by the work of our clients; one of the most important benefits of working at CiviCore has been the honor of contributing to their great work. We always consider ourselves partners in our clients’ work, and we treat their missions as our missions. Operationally, we will continue to work the way we have in the past and out of our Denver offices. We anticipate the biggest change will be our ability to expand the products, services, and value we are able to offer our clients as part of the Neon One team.
Some of the questions we have been asked are “Why Neon One?” and “Why now?”. Over the last few months, we’ve talked to many potential partners, and we believe that Neon One is the best fit for the following reasons:
1. Alignment of our vision and commitment to the nonprofit and public sectors. Most importantly, NeonCRM and RallyBound have an equally impressive history of commitment to the nonprofit sector and have a proven record of doing great work for social impact organizations.
2. Ability to deliver. The Neon One team is moving fast to create synergies between great software companies. There are many more exciting new developments to come in 2019 that will create additional value to our clients.
3. Opportunity for Employees. We are fortunate to have a fantastic team of smart, committed, passionate employees, some of whom have been with CiviCore for many years. The entire team will be enabled to do even more great work on a larger scale for our current and future clients.
4. Timing. Many nonprofit leaders have recognized the growing struggles associated with working with multiple disparate systems. There is a real need to create a better, simpler ecosystem of technology that will help nonprofits better realize their potential to make a difference in the world.
In addition to being a great fit at the right time, we are particularly excited by the great opportunities for our clients. Although we continue working through the details, here are some highlights:
1. Our new partners provide a great complement to CiviCore’s giving event and client & case management software.
- Neon not only has a market-leading donor management platform, empowering more than 3,000 nonprofits to raise more money and better manage their members, but creates a great foundation for an integrated Neon One ecosystem that already consists of 20 integrated technology providers and 70 consultants.
- Rallybound is an industry leading peer-to-peer fundraising platform with leading mobile features that has helped Sierra Club, Michael J. Fox Foundation, and many more nonprofits raise over $200 million to date.
2. The community is bigger. When you’re a nonprofit or foundation looking for a way to sustain your event or grow your capacity, there’s nothing better than knowledgeable and experienced peers. The client base of these two organizations will be a great resource for CiviCore customers.
3. Continued investment in CiviCore’s mission. With the resources that Neon One brings, we will be able to create more options for fundraisers, event planners, marketing directors, volunteer managers, and other organizational staff to make sure your missions succeed.
To date, our clients have placed significant trust in CiviCore, and we are deeply honored by that trust. As always we will continue to work with our clients as partners as we forge this new path as part of the Neon One group of companies. Most importantly, we will continue to work to earn your trust every day by helping you do the great work you do to make a positive difference in the world.
Charles “Chic” Naumer
CEO of CiviCore