Our team is growing – Project Manager/Application Builder opening
- April 13, 2012
- CiviCore Team, new employees, Technology Solutions
The CiviCore team is growing! We have the following opening.
Project Manager/Application Builder
The Project Manager position is the link between our great nonprofit clients and our customized database solutions. As part of the Project Manager team, you work directly with our clients to understand their specific needs and configure applications to meet those needs. CiviCore values the social impact being made by our mission driven clients and strives to support their efforts with customized and efficient systems.
- Configure applications using internal systems (no programming required)
- Consult with nonprofit clients to understand needs
- Participate and (when ready) lead client meetings
- Manage project schedules
- Communicate project status to clients and CiviCore team
- Strong computer skills (do not need to be a programmer)
- Interest in technology
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects
- Competitive entry level salary
- Healthcare plan
- Paid vacation and holidays
- RTD EcoPass
To apply for this position please e-mail cover letter, resume and salary expectations to email@example.com.