Youth Mentoring Software
Manage the day-to-day needs of your mentoring program with CiviCore MentorCore Youth: a powerful online youth mentoring software system designed to streamline your agency processes. Developed in partnership with MENTOR: The National Mentoring Partnership, MentorCore is a cost-effective software solution created by nonprofit experts with agency and program managers in mind.
The robust, web-based software is semi-customizable, allowing you to create the best software solution for your program. Focusing on data management, workflow and communication processes, and outcome measurement and reporting, CiviCore’s MentorCore Youth streamlines the fine details of your program so that you don’t have to. MentorCore Youth’s custom program creation, customizable or pre-formatted reporting and surveys, mentor/mentee matching, mentee tracking, and more, allows you to concentrate on what’s most important: changing lives.
CiviCore partners with your organization to help you:
- Create customizable reports with data elements for specific data-tracking, and analyze outcomes and objectives. The easy-to-use reporting and search capability can be exported into Microsoft Excel format.
- Create and distribute customizable surveys for your mentees and mentors.
- Publish customizable mentee and mentor applications and report on all data entered into the system.
- Improve workflow processes by approving mentoring sessions, process mentee and mentor applications, and upload resources and documents for staff and mentors directly into your program.
- Securely access your MentorCore Youth program anytime from any internet-enabled location with a web browser.
- Select from a variety of user security access levels so that you can meet the needs of your various user communities.
Mentor and Mentee Information
Capture comprehensive, detailed mentor and mentee information within MentorCore Youth, including basic demographic information, screening, match information, activity participation data, mentee goals, documents pertaining to mentors and mentees, mentee family relationship data, notes and reminders.
-Maryellen Gomes, Mentor Coordinator, Cobb County School District
As the Director of our agency’s volunteer youth mentoring program, I enjoy using MentorCore to help manage all the necessary data for our volunteers and our mentees. In particular, I use the case notes section daily, so that I may carefully manage all the different communication I may have with each individual match. Additionally, I frequently use the report running tools on MentorCore to produce the most accurate and up to date analysis of the program, which has been a significant help in our ongoing grant-writing. MentorCore’s customer service is wonderful, when I have had a question regarding the database, the request was simple to submit, quickly responded to, and I was provided updates on the request’s progress.
– Samantha Alves, Director, Children’s Friend and Family Services
MentorCore is central to what we do here at Mentors, Inc. From tracking our intake process for students and mentors, to relationship management, to producing useful reports; MentorCore helps us execute all these tasks with relative ease. The technical support there is nothing short of phenomenal. If we call with a query we get an immediate response that same day. Alex (customer service manager)has introduced and trained us on MentorCore, created reports for us based on our specifications, as well as “taught us how to fish”, patiently taking us step by step through some of the more advanced functionality of MentorCore.
– Furqan Khaldun, Program Manager, Mentors, Inc.
Additionally, the set-up fee will be waived to allow greater accessibility for programs of all types and sizes.