A semi-customizable, highly scalable, and affordable program for university systems and colleges, MentorCore Higher Ed provides support for stand-alone or multiple mentoring programs and supports student to alumni/professionals/faculty matches, peer to peer matches, and other match configurations. Flexible programs allow for customizable fields and match criteria, facilitating more effective matches, and greater program success. With CiviCore’s MentorCore Higher Ed, it’s easy to streamline your processes, track your success, and measure your impact, helping you to focus on what matters most: your community.
CiviCore partners with your organization to help you:
- Build an unlimited number of programs with some customizations, including the ability to add your own questions on mentor and mentee applications, demographic information, and match session records.
- Easily match professionals and alumni to students for a successful mentoring program. Matching is based on your match criteria, such as interests, expertise, field of study, career paths, and more. Capture demographics, goals, and match documents to increase match accuracy.
- Increase mentor program engagement with administrative matching and mentee self-matching. Mentees and mentors can seek and search out ideal matches through the integrated profile search functionality.
- View and manage mentees’ school and career goals, match session information, and case notes to easily manage mentee progress.
Demo Sign Up For MentorCore Higher Education
-Maryellen Gomes, Mentor Coordinator, Cobb County School District
As the Director of our agency’s volunteer youth mentoring program, I enjoy using MentorCore to help manage all the necessary data for our volunteers and our mentees. In particular, I use the case notes section daily, so that I may carefully manage all the different communication I may have with each individual match. Additionally, I frequently use the report running tools on MentorCore to produce the most accurate and up to date analysis of the program, which has been a significant help in our ongoing grant-writing. MentorCore’s customer service is wonderful, when I have had a question regarding the database, the request was simple to submit, quickly responded to, and I was provided updates on the request’s progress.
– Samantha Alves, Director, Children’s Friend and Family Services
MentorCore is central to what we do here at Mentors, Inc. From tracking our intake process for students and mentors, to relationship management, to producing useful reports; MentorCore helps us execute all these tasks with relative ease. The technical support there is nothing short of phenomenal. If we call with a query we get an immediate response that same day. Alex (customer service manager)has introduced and trained us on MentorCore, created reports for us based on our specifications, as well as “taught us how to fish”, patiently taking us step by step through some of the more advanced functionality of MentorCore.
– Furqan Khaldun, Program Manager, Mentors, Inc.
Additionally, the set-up fee will be waived to allow greater accessibility for programs of all types and sizes.