Grant Tracking Software for Community Health Organizations
For most community clinics and health centers, grants are a critical funding source. Finding an effective and affordable grant tracking software for managing grants can be a challenge. CiviCore partnered with the California Primary Care Association, an organization working to minimize the impact of barriers to health and health care access, to develop a grant tracking and reporting system tailored for community health centers. This system is being rolled out in California but is available for health centers around the country.
CiviCore’s GrantTrackerPlus enables you to:
- Manage grants from start to finish
- Keep track of funder contacts and communications.
- Track funding history
- Track staff hours related to a grant
- Track progress towards work plan deliverables
- Track grant receivables and grant expenditures, including in-kind receivables.
- Generate ad-hoc reports and dashboard reminders
- Manage other grant-related documentation, including required funder reports.
- Share grant information with other staff for increased collaboration and institutional record-keeping.