CiviCore’s mission is to make a social impact through technology solutions that improve the use of information in nonprofits and public agencies. We are a rapidly growing Software as a Service (“SaaS”) company that serves nonprofit organizations and public sector agencies throughout the US and world.
Some of the work we do includes:
- Supporting over 500 nonprofit organizations worldwide to do great work,
- Raising over $75 million dollars per year through our Giving Platform for nonprofits,
- Helping hundreds of mentoring programs throughout the world to build better lives for young people, and
- Providing client and case management to nonprofit and public sector organizations around the world.
We are seeking an experienced software engineer to work as part of our engineering team. The ideal candidate is professional and is excited by the idea of building great software that helps nonprofit organizations make a difference in the world.
You enjoy ongoing interaction with your team members, developing great software and services, solving problems and amplifying team successes. You are committed to helping making a difference in the world and are excited by the prospect of building capacity within the nonprofit sector.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Creating and managing documentation for the full stack.
- Creating and maintaining server infrastructure on AWS.
- User interface design and coding using React.
- Supporting project managers with database design and technical implementation.
- Strong technical and professional skills
- Experience with Linux operating systems
- 2-3 years of experience as a professional software developer
- Demonstrable track record of successful projects
- Understanding of SVN/GIT version control
- Understanding of OOP concepts
- Understanding of database design and development
- Interest in doing work that matters
Highly Desirable but not required:
- Strong UX/UI skills
- Experience with AWS and managing remote servers
- Experience working at an enterprise level organization
- Understanding software testing tools and techniques
- Experience with web services (SOAP/JSON)
- PHP development experience in a LAMP environment
- Degree in Computer Science
- Experience running a high-risk, high-traffic, web-based event
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare plan
- Paid time off including holidays
If you are interested in joining our team please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.