CiviCore’s mission is to make a social impact through technology solutions that improve the use of information in nonprofits and public agencies. We are a rapidly growing Software as a Service (“SaaS”) company that serves nonprofit organizations and public sector agencies throughout the US and world.
Some of the work we do includes:
- Supporting over 500 nonprofit organizations worldwide to do great work,
- Raising over $75 million dollars per year through our Giving Platform for nonprofits,
- Helping hundreds of mentoring programs throughout the world to build better lives for young people, and
- Providing client and case management to nonprofit and public sector organizations around the world.
The CiviCore Team is seeking a motivated and highly organized individual to join our team and assist with internal operations. This valued team member will assist with the oversight of a diverse set of administrative tasks including clerical work, supply management and organizational tasks.
Please note, this is a part-time opportunity that does not include health or retirement savings benefits. Candidates should expect a 20 hour work week.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Receiving and distributing mail
- Greeting guests
- Event and Activity Coordination
- Ordering and coordinating CiviCore lunches, outings, and executive team meetings
- Serving as CiviCore’s liaison for the Spectrum Building
- Maintaining and ordering office supplies
- Maintaining the kitchen space and keeping groceries stocked and appliances clean
- Assisting with HR onboarding functions
- Manage RTD passes, parking passes, building card, keys for the building and bike room
- Manage calendar and recognition of employee birthdays and anniversaries
- Miscellaneous administrative duties
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of organization
- Detail oriented
- Self-Driven with sound professional judgment
- Ability to flex to meet changing administrative needs (Desired Skills)
- Basic accounting and purchasing experience
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel and Google Drive
- Event Coordination experience
- Experience working or volunteering at a nonprofit
- Customer support experience
If you are interested in joining our team please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. The subject line of the email should read: “Office Administrator Position, First name / Last name)